Today’s weight: Not weighing in today; still abed with my beloved NYTimes.
Today I am grateful for: 1) A cool night for sleeping; what bliss. 2) Kate still climbing into bed between us to read the paper. As she clambered aboard, Ken asked, “What’s the opposite of sexiling?” (For the non-cognoscenti, this is the practice of kicking one’s roommate out when one has a liaison.) 3) Lazy Saturday mornings.
No gym today, so no gym monitor gleanings, but here’s some fun stuff:
* Ladybugs!: Beloved SIL Beth cued me into the existence of GeoPalz, activity trackers for kiddles. Cool idea!
* I want to go to there: A variant on the Dark ‘n’ Stormy.
* Yay of the day: An 8-year-old has major Girl Power. Represent!
* Aw of the day: Do NOT mess with this stone cold killer kitten’s food.
* Emergency Back-Up Aw of the Day: Shawty Squirrel got moves.
I ran off the rails
Today I’m renewing my promise to Betsy: 30 days, no sugar, no alcohol, no grains. Turns out, that’s really about all I have to say today.