Today’s weight: 145.6, up 0.6 pounds, pre-exercise. Yep, definitely hormonal crap. I had the most crazy-ass, doomy dreams of my life last night. And yet the wildest, craziest thing I ate yesterday was a salad for dinner. Okay, body, let’s stop this bullshit, ‘kay?
Today I am grateful for: 1) A Girls’ Night Out. We went to see “Magic Mike.” Now it is essential that Ken commence abwork asap. 2) Listening to my girl giggle with her old high school friends–heavenly! 3) Hearing that Sam is a finalist for his dream job–send up good vibes, y’all!
No gym today, so no gym monitor gleanings, but here’s some fun stuff:
* Explained so a 5-year-old can understand: Some guy named Steve Fitzgerald boiled down what ObamaCare means in this handy-dandy list.
* Yet another reason: I love Jezebel.
* They said it wouldn’t last: And they were right. Adieu, TomKat.
* SBD: No more.
* Ha of the day: Kate turned me onto this McSweeney’s birth plan spoof.
* Aw of the day: A baby lion and a baby tiger playing!
I’m off to the naturopath to hear her interpretation of my latest round of blood work, so this is perforce a short post. I’m sending Dream Job Vibes to Sam!
Today I’m grateful for: 1) My kid has been in a good mood. I mean, he’s 13, so there’s that. But on the whole, he’s becoming a funny person I like talking to. 2) Aggregated test results from my health care providers. I LOVE being able to print them all off and go get myself a second opinion. 3) Another cool day.