Today’s weight: Dunno. I’m blogging in bed, blowing off yoga so I can jump into editing. Was this the best choice? Hmmmm.
Today I am grateful for: 1) Byron Katie’s The Work. Watch her videos on www.thework.com and grow. 2) A delivery from Amazon–books are the greatest gift. 3) Having my daughter call me and report “a thorn that turned out to be a rose.” The gift of perspective.
No gym today, so no gym monitor gleanings, but here’s some fun stuff:
* Milly vs Beyonce: Who’s winning the clash of the tiniest canine titans?
* Splenda vs. Truvia: The latest on-the-one-hand-on-the-other-hands re artificial sweeteners.
* Who’s winning: The war on childhood obesity? Not Team Broccoli.
* 10 things: You didn’t sign up for, thanks to Buzzfeed.
* Ooh of the day: Check out these amazing driftwood sculptures of horses!
Simple Saturday Ahead
No weight news to report, other than that in gearing up for the Primal Challenge, I’m attempting to get all food cravings out of the way, so last night I ate ice cream. Gee, I love ice cream. Good thing I didn’t eat the whole pint last night. There’s some left for today.
Today I’m grateful for: 1) A day ahead with a short to do list and a fun little craft project on deck; 2) The guys working in my yard right now, pulling weeds and removing some shrubs that were mistakes (Warning: don’t ever plant dwarf pampas grass OR California lilac. They both grow much faster than you’d imagine and make for a ton of maintenance work.) 3) Freelance job delivered, it won’t come back again until June.